The 20/20 student-Athlete Enrichment Program is a scholarship-based program that offers academic assistance and affordable skill development training. SAEP grants student-athletes the opportunity to continue their development on and off of the court with a curriculum tailored to each participant’s strengths and areas of growth.
Guiding, Empowering, Enhancing Lowcountry Athletes…
To empower student-athletes to become independent learners as they overcome academic challenges while excelling as an athlete through high level skill development.
Academic Assistance Goals
- Enhance educational skills (Reading, Writing, and Mathematics)
- Support retention efforts
- Improve course grades
- Develop independent, self-directed learners
- Improve academic confidence
- Provide skills students can take with them for future success
Athletic Skill Development Goals
- Fitness and nutrition education
- Improving Fundamentals and IQ
- Enhance athletic ability
- Improving basic to advance skill moves
- Simulating real game scenarios
- $25 monthly fee (Includes Tutoring and Full Membership at the Factory Sports and Fitness Center)
- Student-Athlete must be between the ages of 10-14.
- Student-Athlete must be currently enrolled in a Charleston, Berkeley, or Dorchester county school.
- Student-Athlete must remain compliant with the individual’s school district attendance and truancy policy.
- Student-Athlete must complete tutoring application and assessment.
- Student-Athlete must have completed a 20/20 League registration form.
- Student-Athlete must provide their own transportation.
The Journey Begins Here…
Accepting Applications: September 7, 2022 – October 2, 2022